TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE STUDY ROOM CHILD SKILLS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING L.L.C maintains the https://thestudyroom.ae/ Website (“Site”).
- The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customers using the website who are minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will immediately be sent to the client via email, along with receipt attached.
We regret that The Study Room does not accept any cancellations. Customers may transfer the purchased service to another customer by notifying The Study Room manager at email@example.com.