Welcome to The Study Room!
To be a leading provider of skills development programs, offering hands-on, engaging, and innovative skills development courses that improve skills, confidence, and enjoyment in learning.
To develop, nurture and extend academic and life skills for students of all ages and abilities by providing the tools for successful lifelong learning.
The Study Room values:
- Individual learning strategies.
- Individuals as capable and able learners.
- A safe and supportive learning environment.
- Collaboration as a critical tool for learner progress.
- A growth mindset that encourages confidence and enjoyment in learning.
Co-founder and Partner of The Study Room, Kim Gerber.
Through the assessment of each student’s individual needs, we are able to target and adjust our program to suit each learner. We carefully design and implement an independent learning plan for each student, created in terms of age, ability, and learning style.
At The Study Room, we genuinely care about each child’s emotional needs and are committed to working together with parents and teachers to achieve the best results in learning.