Guidelines will be updated as new information becomes available.
At The Study Room we only use the following eLearning tools;
- Google Classroom
- Have access to a reliable internet connected computer or iPad
- Have a responsible adult to assist in getting connected, depending on the child’s age.
- Have a dedicated place to focus on their learning
- Be on time for the lesson with devices sufficiently charged and stationary available
- Use the washroom before the lesson and have a water bottle at hand
- Be conservatively and neatly dressed
- Ensure their background is neutral and doesn’t include anything which might offend
- Make themselves familiar with the settings of the eLearning tools used by The Study Room
- Be in an environment free of background noises and distractions including pets and siblings
- Have mobile devices on silent and out of sight
Parents should not join a student’s Zoom lesson. Parents should contact the Trainer or The Study Room using the correct channels of communication, to discuss any matters.