RATED ONE OF DUBAI'S BEST CAMPS BY TIMEOUT KIDS!
Camps at The STUDY ROOM Child Skills Development Training, in Dubai Sports city, are like no other in Dubai. Each day of camp is tailor-made and directed by The STUDY ROOM managing director, Kim Gerber, to suit all student’s individual needs. In order for this to be possible, the number of student enrolments is limited with a teacher student ratio of no more than 1:6. The camps are lead by STUDY ROOM teachers who are all first language English speakers and have a number of years experience in teaching. The STUDY ROOM is KHDA approved and specialises in offering world recognised Math, Reading and Writing programs to children aged 4-12. These subjects, together with Creative Arts and Indoor and Outdoor activities, make up the camp’s program.
The STUDY ROOM seeks to identify each child’s strengths and weaknesses in order to foster the development of the child holistically. The STUDY ROOM has developed a balanced schedule where students will be participating in a wide variety of activities and subject areas.
LOOK AT WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR CAMPS
“I just cannot tell you how captivated my kids were about their experiences yesterday. They must have had an incredible day because they have not stopped talking about their time at The Study Room, what they did and all their activities. They had the best day ever and have been overly excited about the next theme, playing guessing games as to what it could be. Your place and content is amazing and I am so thrilled for my kids to have this opportunity with you.”
– Tammy Petersen
“WOW, the days at The Study Room seem to be packed with such interesting elements, while combining the key learning skills of Maths, Reading and Writing.
The activities are well thought out and executed. Thanks to The Study Room, Joshua will have some interesting facts and experiences to take back to school with him after the holidays.”
~ Karolyn Van Wyk
OUR PREVIOUS CAMPS
CAMP ENROLLMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Parents may choose to enrol their child/children in our camps per day or per week.
- Children are placed into three groups (Mini’s, Juniors and Seniors) according to age level and occasionally ability.
- There are a maximum of 6 children per group.
- The timing of the camp is 8:30 to 13:00.
- Your invoice needs to be settled in order to confirm your child’s place at the camp.
- Your child’s place is only confirmed once payment has been made.
- The Study Room does not accept payment in installments.
- You may settle your account online, via electronic transfer or by cash, cheque or credit card.
- The cost per day is AED 300.
- Please notify The Study Room on 04 513 6620 if you are running late.
CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once the camp has been paid and confirmed, your child’s place is confirmed and no changes can be made to the weekly schedule.
- Apologies, The Study Room does not give any refunds.
- If your child is unable to make a day of camp for a valid reason (at the manager’s discretion), this day may be rescheduled provided there are places available in their age group.
You will be asked to sign the above statements on enrollment, as confirmation that you have read and understood The Study Room enrollment, payment and cancellation policy and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions stated therein.