School's Out, Sun's Out, It's Summer Camp Time!!
RATED ONE OF DUBAI'S BEST CAMPS BY TIMEOUT KIDS 2017!
Camps at The STUDY ROOM Child Skills Development Training, in Dubai Sports city, are like no other in Dubai. Each day of camp is tailor-made to suit all student’s individual needs. In order for this to be possible, the number of student enrolment is limited with a teacher student ratio of no more than 1:7. The camps are lead by STUDY ROOM teachers who are all first language English speakers and have a number of years experience in teaching. The STUDY ROOM is KHDA approved and specialises in offering world recognised Math, Reading and Writing programs to children aged 4-12 as well as English and Arabic language learning for students age 4 – adult. These subjects, together with the Arts and Sciences, make up the camp’s daily program. The STUDY ROOM seeks to identify each child’s strengths and weaknesses in order to foster the development of the child holistically. The STUDY ROOM has developed a balanced schedule where students will be participating in a wide variety of activities and subject areas.
Additional to our summer camp, The study room will continue to offer 50 minute lessons in math, reading, writing, attention skills, english & arabic language daily from 14:10 -15:00 and 15:10 – 16:00. this summer we are also offering you the opportunity to rent our reading program! please contact us to find our more.
FIND THE NUTTY SCIENTISTS AT THE STUDY ROOM SUMMER CAMP 2018!
The Study Room brings you a balanced Summer camp, combining the Arts, Sciences, Math and Literacy. We have tailor made our program to incorporate safe, fun and educational activities for everyone!
08:30 – 09:30: Math
09:30 – 10:00: Snack
10:00 – 11:00: Literacy
11:00 – 13:00: Science with Nutty Scientists!
13:00 – 14:00: Lunch & Play
14:00 – 15:30: Arts & Crafts
15:30 – 16:00: Optional late pick up
Why choose The Study Room?
Each week focuses on a different theme, around which Math, Literacy, Science and the Arts are integrated. Children are guaranteed to have a fun time, make friends and keep mentally stimulated this Summer! Our small groups, allow us to adapt our program every day to suit each child’s individual needs. All our teachers are first language English speakers who have years of teaching experience.
1st – 26th July (Sunday – Thursday)
From weeks 1-4, let The Study Room take you on a journey, from Europe to Africa, Africa to Asia, Asia to America. Each week combines fun with learning as you adventure across the globe. Stamp your passport along the route while exploring the rich cultures of different countries.
29th July – 9th August (Sunday – Thursday)
In week 5 and 6 we’ll zoom into space then dive underwater. Learn about the wonders of Space and the mysteries of the deep blue sea. Research, experiment and prepare for your mission!
12th August – 30th August (Sunday – Thursday)
In weeks 7-9, avoid the Summer Slide with our popular Back to School camp! Catch up, keep up or get ahead with tailor made workshops designed to enhance your Math, Reading and Writing skills before the new school year!
CAMP ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Parents may choose to enrol their child/children in our camps per day or per week.
- Children are placed into three groups (Mini’s, Juniors and Seniors) according to age level and occasionally ability.
- There are a maximum of 7 children per group.
- Your invoice needs to be settled in order to confirm your child’s place at the camp.
- Your child’s place is only confirmed once payment has been made.
- The Study Room does not accept payment in installments.
- You may settle your account online, via electronic transfer or by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Please notify The Study Room on 04 513 6620 if you are running late.
CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once the camp has been paid and confirmed, your child’s place is confirmed and no changes can be made to the weekly schedule.
- Apologies, The Study Room does not give any refunds.
- If your child is unable to make a day of camp for a valid reason (at the manager’s discretion), this day may be rescheduled provided there are places available in their age group.
You will be asked to sign the above statements on enrolment, as confirmation that you have read and understood The Study Room enrolment, payment and cancellation policy and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions stated therein.