Tailor Making the BEST Camps and Workshops in DXB!
Holiday’s at The STUDY ROOM Child Skills Development Training, in Dubai Sports city, are like no other in Dubai. Each day is tailor-made to suit all student’s individual needs. In order for this to be possible, the number of student enrollment is limited with a teacher student ratio of no more than 1:8. Lead by STUDY ROOM teachers who are all first language English speakers and have a number of years experience in teaching. The STUDY ROOM is KHDA approved and specialises in offering world recognised Math, Reading and Writing programs to children aged 4-12 as well as English and Arabic language learning for students age 4 – adult. These subjects, together with the Arts and Sciences, make up the daily program. The STUDY ROOM seeks to identify each child’s strengths and weaknesses in order to foster the development of the child holistically. The STUDY ROOM has developed a balanced schedule where students will be participating in a wide variety of activities and subject areas.
Next Camp - December Winter Camp!
Already have your December planned? Let us know if you’d like to reserve a place at this years camp!
CAMP ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Parents may choose to enrol their child/children in our camps per day or per week.
- Children are placed into three groups (Mini’s, Juniors and Seniors) according to age level and occasionally ability.
- There are a maximum of 7 children per group.
- Your invoice needs to be settled in order to confirm your child’s place at the camp.
- Your child’s place is only confirmed once payment has been made.
- The Study Room does not accept payment in installments.
- You may settle your account online, via electronic transfer or by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Please notify The Study Room on 04 513 6620 if you are running late.
CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once the camp has been paid and confirmed, your child’s place is confirmed and no changes can be made to the weekly schedule.
- Apologies, The Study Room does not give any refunds.
- If your child is unable to make a day of camp for a valid reason (at the manager’s discretion), this day may be rescheduled provided there are places available in their age group.
You will be asked to sign the above statements on enrolment, as confirmation that you have read and understood The Study Room enrolment, payment and cancellation policy and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions stated therein.