Tailor Making the BEST Mid-Term Workshops in DXB!
Term 1 scheduled lessons will continue as normal. ADDITIONALLY, we are adding a balanced morning program of workshops! AND, we’d love to hear from you!Workshops will run Sunday – Thursday between 10:00 – 13:30. YOU choose the days, number of hours and workshops! THEN, we’ll tailor our program to suit your needs! * Minimum # of KIDS required for Science & Coding Workshops.
The Nutty Scientists are Back!
The Nutty Scientists were a huge hit at our last camp and we’ve decided to invite them back.
Are you interested in Science for this Mid-Term?
Coding is the new Literacy!
Come and find out what it’s all about with DING Coding! Let us know if you’d like to attend our NEW Coding Workshops!
Add Some Math, Reader’s Theatre & Writer’s Workshop!
Have you received teacher feedback from school? Is there a particular skill that you would like us to focus on?Let us know! Math, Reading and Writing Workshops for ages 4-12.
Developing Skill, Building Confidence & Inspiring Enjoyment!
Holiday’s at The STUDY ROOM Child Skills Development Training, in Dubai Sports city, are like no other in Dubai. Each day is tailor-made to suit all student’s individual needs. In order for this to be possible, the number of student enrollment is limited with a teacher student ratio of no more than 1:8. Lead by STUDY ROOM teachers who are all first language English speakers and have a number of years experience in teaching. The STUDY ROOM is KHDA approved and specialises in offering world recognised Math, Reading and Writing programs to children aged 4-12 as well as English and Arabic language learning for students age 4 – adult. These subjects, together with the Arts and Sciences, make up the daily program. The STUDY ROOM seeks to identify each child’s strengths and weaknesses in order to foster the development of the child holistically. The STUDY ROOM has developed a balanced schedule where students will be participating in a wide variety of activities and subject areas.
10:00 – 13:30
CAMP ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Parents may choose to enrol their child/children in our camps per day or per week.
- Children are placed into three groups (Mini’s, Juniors and Seniors) according to age level and occasionally ability.
- There are a maximum of 7 children per group.
- Your invoice needs to be settled in order to confirm your child’s place at the camp.
- Your child’s place is only confirmed once payment has been made.
- The Study Room does not accept payment in installments.
- You may settle your account online, via electronic transfer or by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Please notify The Study Room on 04 513 6620 if you are running late.
CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once the camp has been paid and confirmed, your child’s place is confirmed and no changes can be made to the weekly schedule.
- Apologies, The Study Room does not give any refunds.
- If your child is unable to make a day of camp for a valid reason (at the manager’s discretion), this day may be rescheduled provided there are places available in their age group.
You will be asked to sign the above statements on enrolment, as confirmation that you have read and understood The Study Room enrolment, payment and cancellation policy and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions stated therein.